Looking to start your career in PR? Are you exceptionally organized, love to write, research or learn about technology? Want to be part of a growing, energetic team and help to deliver stellar client results? Engage PR is looking for a Super Star Account Coordinator to join our team. We work with clients who are driving critical connectivity in telecom, IoT, cloud technology and much more! We’re growing our business and we want to grow with you.
Engage PR Account Coordinators are the pillars of our team, eager to learn and contribute, they have already started on a path to expand their public relations career through previous work experiences such as an internship or other relevant work. They are interested in building an understanding of the media, analyst and influencer relationships. They drive and participate in day-to-day program activity. They are active listeners when it comes to learning their clients’ businesses and services and are responsible for helping us to deliver exceptional client results as a collective team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to tracking editorial opportunities, writing, media/industry research, news monitoring and tracking, social media content development, speaking, awards, reporting and general account support.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be a key player in our growing team and stay challenged. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, and you’re excited about PR and technology, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Please submit a cover letter and resume.
- Interest in building a career in public relations and strategic communications
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized and achieve goals across competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and remotely with a team: Zoom, Microsoft Teams savvy
- Previous work experience or internship at a PR agency or inhouse required
- An eye for detail and an ability to multi-task
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and a proactive attitude to get things done
- A genuine interest in technology
- Passion for consuming the news and following media trends
- BA degree
This is a full-time entry-level position, with a substantial review at three months. Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Interested? Please apply with a cover letter and resume as attachments to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org