Have you recently graduated and looking to expand your career in public relations? Engage PR is growing, and we are looking for an All-Star Intern who wants to learn more about PR and work closely with our experienced team. We seek candidates who have a passion for learning, organization, social media, and an interest in exploring a career in PR communications with a focus on technology. We work with B2B tech companies that are shaping the cloud, enterprise, mobility, IoT and telecommunications market.
We are looking for bright minds to be part of our team. Work closely (but remotely) with senior PR professionals, learn the ropes of the business and contribute to delivering excellent client results.
If you are a recent college graduate interested in exploring a career in PR and will take the initiative to learn, be proactive, help us stay ahead of deadlines and raise your hand to make your voice heard, then this could be the start of a bright career for you.
- Attending client meetings and learning about their business
- Taking notes and helping the team stay ahead of actions, deadlines and keeping everyone organized
- Tracking for client coverage and media
- Researching reporters, analysts, blogs, and much more
- Trend research, pitch development, and some writing
- Supporting agency newsletter, website, and social media
- Writing blog posts and coming up with new ideas, and making them happen
- Tracking industry awards, speaking, and editorial opportunities
- Supporting ad-hoc new biz opportunities and be ready to dive in, or lend a hand when needed
- College graduate with previous internship experience
- An eye for detail and an ability to multi-task
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Responsible, timely, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently, this is a remote position
- A genuine interest in communications, writing, public relations, technology
- Background and/or experience in PR, journalism, communications is a plus
This is a paid internship with a 90-day review. Successful interns may be offered full-time employment.
Interested? Please apply with a cover letter and resume as attachments to email@example.com.